Sunday, January 3, 2010

Where did time go?!

It has been WAY too long since I found time to post. So this will be what I call a speed post. I'm just going to put lots of pictures we've taken over the last month and try to give you a glimpse of what we have been doing.
The girls enjoying the sunshine and the drying gloves as a pillow!
The putting up of Christmas lights! It is a tad scary to see my son on the roof- dad doesn't seem to have any problem with it.

This is the Colorado Rockies mascot "Digger". He came to the boys' school to do a fun rally about staying in school and off drugs. I got to take a picture with him afterwards after the kids went back to class. (this was on my birthday by the way).


Logan and Brody watching the rally with their Rockies shirts on....



Yes, we are still doing baseball. Logan has practice three times a week in the indoor facility- a pitchers practice, a batting practice, and a gym workout. Both boys have also started basketball which runs through February.




No comments:

Post a Comment