In keeping with the holiday spirit I wanted a nice picture of the boys with the tree. They showed their "spirit" and posed for a true holiday keepsake!
I am so excited that you started a blog! It will be fun to be able to keep up with the boys.(and you & Tyler too, of course.) Kaleb enjoyed looking at the pics of you guys. He wanted to know why Brody always had his tongue out!
Fun, fun, fun!! Great to see you blogging, it is a wonderful addiction and you won't regret it! You all look fabulous....thinking of you often, Kristen
I am so excited that you started a blog! It will be fun to be able to keep up with the boys.(and you & Tyler too, of course.) Kaleb enjoyed looking at the pics of you guys. He wanted to know why Brody always had his tongue out!
ReplyDeleteFun, fun, fun!! Great to see you blogging, it is a wonderful addiction and you won't regret it! You all look fabulous....thinking of you often, Kristen
ReplyDeleteyour Christmas Card came back with address unknown....I was sad!
ReplyDelete