Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Brody

This week I will focus on getting you more aquainted with Brody. At almost 7 he is our talker! The other morning at breakfast Logan, Brody, and I were having a conversation about what talents God has given us. I was telling Logan that he is blessed with natural athletic abilities and will go far in his sports endeavors. Brody looked at me and said "Mom, what is my talent?" To which his brother so "lovingly" responded "You got blessed with the ability to talk alot!". How true! Brody has always got something to say and seems to always know the why for just about anything! He has great love for Whimsy and is always trying to cuddle with her. He is a compassionate child who would give anything to anyone if he thinks it will help them. I thank God for the blessing of his giving spirit and for the constant joy he brings our household. Here are some more random pictures of him!










2 comments: