Is it ever just about watching a little football with some friends and some chips? Let me begin with the story. I had a Pampered Chef party last Tuesday evening. When I returned home Tyler met me with THAT look on his face. I think I said something like "you did NOT go buy a big screen TV!" . Thankfully for all parties involved that was not the case! He and his friend Dan had however begun to revamp the family room for the upcoming super bowl bash. Here is the first stages:
Yes, that really is stadium seating going up!
Now enter friend Kevin and his projector. After another night of heavy construction, furniture moving, and AV genius we now had 103" of men in tight tights on the wall. Not to mention lifesize X-Box 360 characters and surround sound that penetrated the floors to be clearly heard upstairs as well!
Now here is some pictures of the actual party!
Believe it or not but some of the kids got tired of watching the game and searched for other constructive ways to entertain themselves (or those around them!)
Kari,
ReplyDeleteThat is classic Tyler!!! I wouldn't expect anything else other than stadium seating. I like the blog, it is great to see what you guys are up to.
joe
YAY! Glad you had time to post so I can comment!
ReplyDeleteDarcy
Kari,
ReplyDeleteThe stadium seating is so Tyler!!! You couldn't expect anything else from the man.
joe
wow!!! An our superbowl was spent working on a school project for Jon. Well, mine was. Steve went to his parents to watch the game. (due to finances, our tv was terminated!)
ReplyDelete