Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Winter- Finally!

So- we've had a really mild, albeit WINDY, winter so far. Not much snow to speak of. We finally got some last week! What is unusual about this is how it came down with NO WIND which means it was absolutely beautiful!



Now, what you need to understand about these next pictures is that Tyler is doing his manly job of scooping the driveway. However, true to his character he is doing it in his shorts. Did I mention that the temperature when I took these pictures was a balmy -16 degrees F? Don't let the sun fool you- it was booger freezing cold.






Here is the boys trying to build a snow fort. They only got this much done when they decided it was too cold to stay outside any longer!






4 comments:

  1. Ok for real is it not time to ditch the old ugly shovel and buy a big bad snow blower Mr I have every power tool in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is time to ditch the ugly shovel and buy a big bad snow blower Mr I have every power tool in the world.

    kurt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is time to ditch the big ugly shovel and buy a big bad snow blower Mr I have every power tool in the world.

    Kurt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't think it was legal to say "booger" on the Internet, even if they do freeze at minus 16 F.

    ReplyDelete